See below for some helpful information about NAS Whidbey Island for planning your trip and during your stay.


Click here for a NASWI map

Click here to see a list of NASWI useful phone numbers


Requirements to drive your vehicle on base are a valid drivers license, insurance and registration, and either an active/retired military ID or a sponsors pass. Active and retired military can sponsor civilian attendees to gain on-base access during these events.

At this time MPA can not obtain base access during the Reunion week.