To register and pay for events via paper and mail:
- Click here for the “Paper Registration Form” for reunion events. Print the document out, fill it out, and mail it with a check for your registration balance to the address listed on the form.
To register and pay for events online:
- Click on Events -> West Coast Reunion -> Register for Events from the top menu.
- Scroll down the menu of events and locate the event you are interested in.
- Click on the “Register” button located below the title of the event.
Enter your email address in the “email” field and click “next”. (Use the email address you used to sign-up as a MPA member if you are a member.)
- You might also be asked to fill in the “security check code” on this page. If you see this prompt, type the characters in the data field before you click “next.”
- If you are a MPA member and have not recently been logged into the MPA web site on this computer, you may be asked to log-in now. You will see the “login” button in a light blue box located under the title “enter registration information.” Click on the login button and follow the login prompts. This step will save you from having to enter all of your contact information during the registration process as your profile will be auto-populated for you after you log in. If you are not a MPA member, you will be prompted to fill in your registration/contact data. Choose your “registration type”, then click “next.”
- Scroll down to confirm all of your contact information is correct.
- If you wish to add a guest to this event, click on “add guest” and follow the prompts to fill in your guests’ contact information (First & last name, at minimum.) Then click “done.” If you do not wish to add a guest, just click “next.”
- Click on the “confirm” (for free events) or “invoice me” (for events with associated cost when you still have more events to register for) or "pay online" (when you have completed all registrations and are ready to pay) button.
- If you would like to register for additional events, start over at #1 above and continue this set of instructions until you have registered for all of the events that you wish.
- When you have registered for all of the events that you are interested in, click on “Cart Check Out” button on the Event Registration page.
- Click on the “pay online” button in the yellow box. A new window will pop up. Follow the prompts to pay your balance via paypal.com with a credit card online.
I can't find my "cart" of registration items to pay.
You can always log in to your MPA Member Profile to find your outstanding balances. Once you are logged in, click on “Invoices and Payments” and you will be able to view the events you have registered for and pay for them online.
Need extra help?
Kristen Heimerle Kirkland