To register and pay for events via paper and mail:
1. Click on the “Paper Registration Form” at the top of this window. A new window will pop-up containing the document. Print the document out, fill it out, and mail it with a check for your registration balance to the address listed on the form.
To register and pay for events online:
- Click on “Back to Menu of Events” at the top of this window.
- Scroll down the menu of events and locate the event you are interested in.
- Click on the “Register” button located below the title of the event.
- Enter your email address in the “email” field and click “next”. (Use the email address you used to sign-up as a MPA member is you are a member.)
- You might also be asked to fill in the “security check code” on this page. If you see this prompt, type the characters in the data field before you click “next.”
- If you are a MPA member have not recently been logged into the MPA web site on this computer, you may be asked to log-in now. You will see the “login” button in a light blue box located under the title “enter registration information.” Click on the login button and follow the login prompts. This step will save you from having to enter all of your contact information during the registration process as your profile will be auto-populated for you after you log in.
- If you are not a MPA member, you will be prompted to fill in your registration/contact data.
- Choose your “registration type”, then click “next.”
- Scroll down to confirm all of your contact information is correct.
- If you wish to add a guest to this event, click on “add guest” and follow the prompts to fill in your guests’ contact information (First & last name, at minimum.) Then click “done.”
- If you do not wish to add a guest, just click “next.”
- Click on the “confirm” or “confirm and proceed with payment” button (depending on whether the event is free or has a ticket cost).
- If you would like to register for additional events, start over at #1 above and continue this set of instructions until you have registered for all of the events that you wish.
- When you have registered for all of the events that you are interested in, click on “Check Out” at the top of this window to see your “shopping cart” of registrations.
- Click on the “pay online” button in the yellow box. A new window will pop up. Follow the prompts to pay your balance via paypal.com with a credit card online.
I can't find my "cart" of registration items to pay.
You can always log in to your MPA Member Profile to find your outstanding balances. Go to www.maritimepatrolassociation.org/membership.html and click on “Update Your Profile.” If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to log-in. Then click on “Invoices and Payments” and you will be able to view the events you have registered for and pay for them online.
Need extra help?
Kristen Heimerle Kirkland